Friday, February 26, 2010

Blogging

This month is the first time I tried to blog every day for a month in the NaBloPoMo challenge. I have two days left. It has been challenging, yet rewarding, to blog every day. I don't have a particular theme that I write about, so it gets a little difficult to write something which I think might be interesting. I am anxious to see what the NaBloPoMo theme will be for next month.

When I started my blog, I intended to post poems and short stories I have written over the years. Perhaps I will post more of those in the future. I also have a goal of getting healthier and exercising more. Perhaps I will blog about my successes and/or failures with that endeavor. Or, perhaps, I will just remain really random and post whatever pops into my head on a particular day! I am a Pisces after all.

I find that when I feel like I have to blog every day, it keeps me thinking about writing and trying to come up with new ideas. So, here's looking forward to another month of blogging and whatever that might bring.

No comments: